Relationships 2: Working on Relationships with the Enneagram
Date: April 10, 2021
Time: 9:30 am – 2:00 pm AZ/PDT with 1/2 hour for lunch
Format: Online via Zoom
AEA Membership discounts and Young Adult rate apply. Scholarships Available.
This workshop is an opportunity to explore how your Enneagram personality style and patterns affect the quality of your relationships.
If you attended Workshop 1, Workshop 2 is designed to support your ongoing relationship exploration. If you didn’t, Workshop 2 lets you begin that exploration. It is a revised version of the Relationships 2 workshop offered in 2020.
What are the benefits to you?
- Increased mindful awareness
- Deeper understanding of the relationship skills provided by the universal growth process
- Greater understanding of the ways you may resist intimacy
- Increased proactive self-agency, self-love, self-mastery, and conscious awareness
- Enhanced ability to relate to, be with, and love others
The bottom line – Deeper, richer, more harmonious relationships!
You will learn:
- How you block each of the five steps of the universal growth process and how to address those blocks to have better relationships.
- The deepest concerns of your personality structure and how they can make connecting with others difficult.
- How your higher essential qualities can be used as resources to reduce conflict and increase intimacy.
Pre-class info to be sent ahead:
- Video on Intro to Subtypes and Instincts
- Student Manual
View the flyer
Led by Jenny Yoder
Jenny Yoder brings twenty plus years of expertise working in diverse roles from small-business ownership, distribution, sales, marketing, services and product management, operations, team facilitation, and change and transition employee communications consulting within high-tech organizations ranging from small business to Fortune 100 multinationals around the world. Her educational background in psychology and organizational management, combined with her ICF certification as a coach, supports a masterful approach to transformative leadership development with leaders and healthcare professionals around the globe.
As a certified Enneagram Teacher and experienced Team Facilitator, Jenny invites clients and teams to deepen awareness of their personal style, motivations and tendencies to enable personal growth so that their habitual self-image, their behaviors, and how they interact with others more closely aligns with their intent.
Jenny is a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) with International Coach Federation (ICF), a Certified Riso-Hudson Enneagram Teacher, an Accredited Professional with the International Enneagram Association (IEA), and holds a Bachelor’s in Psychology and a Master’s in Organizational Management.