What are the 9 Types and How Do I Get One?
Date: January 23, 2021
Time: 9:30 am – 3:00 pm AZ/MST
Format: Online via Zoom
Cost: $75.00. Scholarships Available.
SPECIAL OFFER for those who have attended this foundation workshop in the past (previously titled “The Development and Structure of Type”) 1. You may attend for 1/2 price OR 2. Bring someone with you (virtually) and you attend for free. You may decide to split the $75 fee with that person to encourage them to join you
Have you ever wondered why it is so important for you to get things right, or to be in charge or to keep the peace at all costs or… (you fill in the blank). Do you ever find that no matter how many times you change your external circumstances – significant other, job, friends, town – you end up recreating the same issues? Have you simply ever wondered what makes people “tick” in such varied ways (and just seem to refuse to see the world the way you do)?
Join us on January 23rd as we explore not only what we and others do, but why we do it.
You will learn:
- What the 9 Enneagram Types are and what drives their behavior
- Which of the 9 Types describes you best
- How your personality type develops and its relationship to your Essential Self
- An overview of paths and practices that lead to continued personal development
- Increased understanding and compassion for self and others
- A deeper acceptance of self and others
- Start on a path to clearer communication and better relationships
Methods include teaching, exercises and interaction. This workshop is part of the AEA Core Curriculum and is highly recommended as preparation for all of the continuing Enneagram programs.
Carole Whittaker, PhD, is an experienced educator currently specializing in adult spiritual development, and lives in the Phoenix Metro area. She is a certified Enneagram teacher and a member of the Association of Enneagram teachers in the Narrative Tradition and the International Enneagram Association. Carole is a Founding member of the Arizona Enneagram Association.