Dear Arizona Enneagram Association Community,
Together We Open Hearts and Transform Lives!
As you know, the Arizona Enneagram Association (AEA) is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization that relies on community donations to spread the Enneagram’s unique ability to increase awareness, diminish reactivity, enrich understanding and deepen compassion for self and others in a world that seems increasingly divided.
We are asking for your financial support this April 2nd on Arizona Gives Day as we launch our 2019 fundraising campaign – Together We Open Hearts and Transform Lives!
Our goal for AZ Gives Day is $3500 (toward our annual goal of $30,000).
To help, please access our page on AZ Gives, either before April 2nd to schedule a donation to be made on April 2nd or on April 2nd to contribute.
Also, please help us reach a broader audience by forwarding this email to two people in your circle, asking them to support our cause.
Arizona Gives Day helps raise awareness about Arizona nonprofits and the critical role they play in our communities. On April 2nd, the event inspires people to give generously to nonprofits making our state stronger and creating a thriving community for all.
Your tax deductible contribution will assist us in:
- Reaching out to bring the gift of the Enneagram to a broader and more diverse audience
- Offering educational programs at an affordable price
- Helping to reduce divisiveness in our world through the Enneagram’s unique ability to help us manage reactivity and listen more deeply to others
- Providing pro bono presentations to groups and organizations
- Offering scholarships to those in need to attend our educational events
- Changing lives by healing hearts and transforming relationships- both with self and others
Also, if your employer or another business you know wishes to match your contribution and requires our tax ID number, please contact us with that request and we will provide you with a letter containing the pertinent information to the name and address (or email) you supply.
The Arizona Enneagram Association (AEA) is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization and is tax exempt under Section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code. The entirety of your donation is tax-deductible, please consult with your tax accountant for more information.
Thank you in advance for your support!