To provide opportunities to grow in self-awareness, compassionate understanding, and better relationships.
Our Core Values
- Transformation Toward Wholeness
- Building Conscious Community
- Mind, Body, Heart Integration
- Self-awareness, Self-actualization, and Authenticity
Our Core Purpose
To contribute to the unfolding and expansion of the consciousness of humanity.
The Arizona Enneagram Association (AEA) was founded as a nonprofit organization in 2008. We strive to further the teachings and promote the Enneagram for the residents and greater communities of the state of Arizona and beyond.
In addition to teaching the Enneagram,
it is the purpose of the AEA to:
- Enhance communication and networking within the Enneagram community
- Assist in the continuing personal and professional development of our members
- Increase awareness of the Enneagram
- Support our Enneagram teachers, coaches, and practitioners
- Serve as a referral source for those seeking Enneagram information, teachers, coaches and practitioners
The AEA is a 501(c) (3) non-profit corporation, and contributions made to support AEA are tax deductible.
Some fourteen years ago, I met the Enneagram work; thus, began a profound journey that has enriched my life beyond words.– Mary Bencomo