Volunteer with the AEA!
We truly appreciate our volunteers who help the AEA continue to thrive and become accessible to all. Have you thought about becoming a volunteer? Whether you have only one day to help, or a few hours to spare, or would like to join a committee, we are looking for enthusiastic people who have an interest in the Enneagram and helping the AEA.
Please contact Mira at email@example.com to volunteer today!
A few examples of ways you can assist our Special Events:
- Selecting hotels near the venue
- Transporting speakers
- Preparing folders for workshop participants
- Selecting menu for lunches and snacks
- Exploring and recommending future speakers
- Assisting with registration and book sales
- Shopping for supplies
- Monitoring the CEU desk
We need talented skills such as:
- Constant Contact
- Graphic Design/Photoshop
- Microsoft publisher(or equivalent)/Brochure and flyer design
- Writing copy
- Publicity experience
- Media archivist to gather video and pictures of our events to post to our website
Help recruit committee and potential board members to keep the AEA thriving by:
- Socializing and creating a more welcoming environment for our participants
- Identifying the expertise, talents, and interests of potential committee and board members
- Assisting in formulating a more dynamic recruiting process
- Collate program course evaluations
- Copy and prepare student manuals for AEA classes
Expand the circle of knowledge and practice of the Enneagram by building a supportive community:
- Plan activities (such as The Enneagram Salon) for members to meet informally
- Develop outreach activities to expose more people to the wisdom of the Enneagram
- Coordinating with the Professional Members to update their biography and services that they offer.
If you are inspired to take the Enneagram out to our community, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.