Part 1: Working with the Barriers to Spiritual Freedom | A Five-day Intensive Course in Tucson, Arizona
The Spiritual Freedom Series and class courses lead you beyond a cognitive knowledge of type into a more profound experience of self. They were developed over the course of eight years by dedicated teachers in Arizona as follow-on classes to Helen Palmer’s workshop series on spiritual freedom, in order to internalize and embody those teachings.
Come experience this transforming work through an all-inclusive residential five day program:
- Awaken and strengthen your capacity for inner observation
- Loosen the reactivity of your Type
- Experience your deeper Self through practices and process work, laying the foundation for experiencing spiritual freedom
- Connect through a dynamic experience of community
- Receive great content and exercises for Enneagram enthusiasts and professionals to use individually in your own development or in a small group environment with your students, or clients
Working with the Barriers to Spiritual Freedom focuses on:
- Letting go of the habits of attention of Type and what holds them in place
- Loosening the passion of Type and its defense mechanisms
- Opening to the energy of the instinctual center and its drives for survival, intimacy and belonging.
Background needed: A working knowledge of the Enneagram model of personality type. Part 1 can be taken as a stand alone program.
AEA Teaching Staff
Carole Whittaker, Gloria Cuevas-Barnett, and Robin Cameron are certified Enneagram teachers, trained through the Enneagram Professional Training Program, founded by Helen Palmer and David Daniels. They are members of the International Enneagram Association (IEA) and the Enneagram Association in the Narrative Tradition (EANT) and are Professional Members of the Arizona Enneagram Association (AEA) of which they are also founders and members of the Board of Directors. Carole and Gloria have presented at both IEA and EANT annual conferences.
Teaching materials packages will be made available to participants, for purchase, that include PDF files and/or Word docs of course content, exercises, practices, suggested homework assignments in printed and electronic form, and a DVD presentation of key material with Carole Whittaker, PhD.
May 2-6, 2019
REGISTER |CLICK HERE
When: May 2-6, 2019
Thursday to Monday
3:00 p.m. Thursday to 2:00 p.m. Monday
Redemptorist Renewal Center | Picture Rocks, Tucson, Arizona |
This is a place of incomparable peace and beauty “where the contemplative spirit of the human person may be discovered, fed and nurtured.”
The fee for the program is $1025/person double-occupancy, which includes room and meals for four nights and five days, in addition to the program and class materials. Add $90 for a single-occupancy room or $130 for a Hermitage room (All Hermitage rooms are on a first come, first serve basis).
A $100 deposit will be requested by December 31, 2018.
RESERVE YOUR PLACE TODAY!!!
Registration is limited. If you wish to attend, click HERE or EMAIL Sheila if you have questions or need assistance. After you register you will receive invoices for your payments which you can pay by check or credit card.
For more information, email Sheila Grant or call 602-888-1381 .
AEA Scholarships are available to cover the tuition portion of the Intensive. To apply for an AEA Scholarship, click HERE.