Volunteer with the AEA!
We truly appreciate our volunteers who help the AEA continue to thrive and become accessible to all. Have you thought about becoming a volunteer? Whether you have only one day to help, or a few hours to spare, or would like to join a committee, we are looking for enthusiastic people who have an interest in the Enneagram and helping the AEA.
Please contact Cristina at firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer today!
A few examples of ways you can assist our Special Events:
- Events Committee Chair- Organize and Provide support at Special Events- held 1-2 times a year
- Room setup, maintenance and clean-up- 4-6 volunteers needed
- Tables- 1 head volunteer to ensure that there are volunteers at each of these tables: Certificate of Attendance/CEU; AEA Product Sales; Future Class/Event registration; Materials and Announcements Preparation; Lunch and Snacks; Audio and Visual.
- Chair of our monthly meetings
- Help to setup, greet, and clean up at our monthly meetings
Chair of Volunteers Committee
- Help us coordinate our volunteers for our committees!
We need talented skills such as:
- Constant Contact
- Graphic Design/Photoshop
- Brochure and flyer design
- Writing copy
- Publicity experience
- Tech skills to bring events/classes online
- Social Media
- We are looking for someone to call our AEA Members regarding their membership.
- A newly formed committee that we are looking for people to join to help with fundraising and writing grants.
- Become a Board member today! Please contact us for more information.
If you are inspired to volunteer and join one or more committees, please contact email@example.com for more information.